Thursday, July 10, 2008

Till We Meet Again 重逢


Posted by Picasa


英国连续剧“待到重逢时”主题曲

Till We Meet Again 重逢

My life will never be the same
昨別往昔
My heart is burning without shame
心在燃,不悔從前
I feel the sun in me
胸有驕陽
When you return, you'll see a change
相逢知顏改

My heart is whispering your name
聲聲喚
My love is coming once again
愛火重燃
And I shall always be
All you believe, all you can dream
朝思夕夢依然
I'm not the same
不似舊時。

Some people search all their lives
畢生何尋
I feel that my turn has come to reach high into the sky
登上九重天
And finally a star shines on me
星暉耀眼
Finally I can touch eternity
永恒在指尖

My life will never be the same
昨別往昔
Your love surrounds me once again
沐在愛河
And this will rise and blow
浮沉散聚
And show me all I need to know
醒時已盡知

My heart is whispering your name
聲聲喚
My love is calling you again
愛火重燃
I wish you knew how true
情心一往
My feelings are, only for you
怎不知

Our lives will never be the same
昨別往昔
My love's an ever-lasting flame
愛火不滅
Burning eternally for you alone
永生永世
When you're with me, in love again
依舊再戀如前

No comments:

Post a Comment